Who is it for?
This challenging course is aimed at participants who will be significantly involved in executive coaching/mentoring, within an organisation or freelance. It equips practicing senior leaders, and those working at a senior level as an executive coach, with the knowledge, skills and confidence to perform effectively as coaches or mentors.
The Programme (5 Days)
Five days of tutorial support with a blend of guided learning, coaching practice and a final portfolio submission. Candidates are introduced to a range of advanced coaching tools and techniques as well as reflective tools to encourage reflective practice. There are publications, assessment and personality questionnaires with feedback along with support material included in the programme.
3 mandatory units:
- Understanding the context of coaching and mentoring in a strategic business environment
- Undertaking an extended period of supervised coaching or mentoring at a senior or strategic level
- Reflecting on your own ability to perform effectively as a coach or mentor practicing at a senior level
*Participants are expected to plan, organise and evaluate an extended period of 100 hours coaching.
ILM has an excellent track record of robust qualifications. Their assessment methodology is diligent and thorough. This level 7 qualification has three assessment methodologies all of which must be completed to the standards and satisfaction of the ILM Assessor and External Verifier.
• Work based Assignment
• An Extended Coaching Diary with records of coaching sessions
• Continuous Professional Development Plan, Learning Log and Reflective Review
There are 5 telephone supervision sessions designed to support the guided learning that the participants receive on the tutorials and to support the completion of the assessed elements.
The course is held at the Stirling Management Centre.
Cost per Person
£2495 plus 20% VAT (£499)
Spring Cohort 2013
Autumn Cohort 2013